[Today TV] Honey J's daughter, L.O.ᄅᅀᅵ브.E, face, and excitement are a…

1 dryahd 0 12 01.16 08:43
[Herald POP = Image Reporter] Honey J and daughter Love will join "Superman is Back." It's going to air on the 16thThe 510th episode of KBS 2TV's entertainment program 'Superman is Back' (hereinafter referred to as 'Sudol') is 'Watch carefully~'In the episode "This is Super Mom's Parenting," it is narrated by So Yoo-jin and Honey J. The dance teamHoney J, the head of "Holly Bang" and mother of her nine-month-old daughter, L.O.ᄅᅀᅵ브.E, will appear for the first timeBe planning to.On the show, Honey J doesn't stop dancing even after she's pregnantHe showed off his full-term D-line and drew attention from the audienceI'm being honest. Honey J said, "When will I dance like I'm full?"I wondered if I could do it. It was meaningful to be on the same team as L.O.ᄅᅀᅵ브.E."Reflecting on the unique memories with my daughter that were possible because she was pregnant again, making it more meaningfulAdd meaning. I've been feeling the dance move from my mom's belly and loading the excitementL.O.ᄅᅀᅵ브.E, who looks like Honey J not only in face but also in excitement, is energetic as "Born to be a fun mother and daughter"I'm going to give off energy.Honey J and L.O.ᄅᅀᅵ브.E. will revive their dance career,Even if you don't say it, it explodes the talent of the mother and daughter who are 'one heart dance' that leads to dance. Honey J said, "We"Let's put L.O.ᄅᅀᅵ브.E to sleep like this". He showed off his moonwalk and bounce with L.O.ᄅᅀᅵ브.EIt catches the eye with a new concept of parenting combined. And Honey J will danceUnlike his charisma, he's so sweet in front of L.O.ᄅᅀᅵ브.EAs a mother, she gives an unexpected charm in a way that has never been seen anywhere before.Especially, Honey J said, "Even if you have a baby, you can be hip."I want to show you a great dancer and mother who never loses their original "hip" even after giving birthIt is a message that shows at the same time.Meanwhile, let's be together. Happy "Super Mom" Honey J and L.O.ᄅᅀᅵ브.EThe 510th episode of "Sudol," which will contain the warm image of mother and daughter, will be held today (16th) at 8 pmIt will air at 55 minutes.

Comments